The UK has become a popular study destination for international students and Cambodian students with education degrees and qualifications recognized by employers and academics worldwide.
The UK has a multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths. Students studying in the UK will find widely varied cuisine, strong transport links, famous music festivals and international sporting championships.
- High level academics
- Literature, poetry, theatre and architecture
- Accessibility to cities by public transit
- Attractions such as Stonehenge, Canterbury Cathedral, Tower of London and Warwick Castle
- Academic Excellence: The UK has the reputation as a country of leading academia. High school students in the UK choose a small number of courses and study them in depth.
- Travel Connections to Europe: Whether by train or plane, studying in the UK allows students to travel to other parts of Europe in a matter of hours.
- International Students: There are more than 395 universities and colleges, offering 50,000 undergraduate-level higher education courses. There are over 400,000 international students in the UK.
- Cultural Attractions: The UK offers a wide range of museums, galleries, concerts, entertainment and sports.
The visa you need will depend on your age and the type of study you want to do. An overview of study visa types and application requirements is included below, but for more information you should visit the GOV.UK website.
- Proof of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
- Health insurance (Immigration Health Surcharge)
- Evidence of your English skills (IELTS for UKVI)
- A valid passport
- Proof of financial ability
- Visa application fee
- Passport-size color photo
- Parental consent (if you’re under 18 years old)
- Tuberculosis screening (for citizens of certain countries)